Utility Pipeline Services for the
Entire State of Florida
Pipeline Testing, Maintenance & Restoration
Serving the Entire State of Florida Since 1982
Bay Area Environmental Services is the place to call for utility pipeline maintenance, testing and restoration services. Since 1982 we have been providing a full range of pipeline services for public and private water utilities, commercial, industrial, municipal and state agencies and the Department of Transportation (DOT) pipeline projects throughout the entire State of Florida. From sewer and drain storm solutions to pipeline installations, slip lining, pipeline restoration and more, there is no job that is too big and no task to small for the experts at Bay Area Environmental.
Bay Area Environmental Services is a
Certified Point Repair Installer of New and Existing Pipes for approved FDOT methods
Certificate Number: U-0419-070304921
How Bay Area Environmental Services Exceeds Your Expectations
- Service throughout the entire State of Florida
- Outstanding Customer Service & Quality Workmanship Since 1984
- Utilizing the most up-to-date technologies
- Family operated with the same employees for over 30 years.
- We ensure that every project is safe, efficient and affordable.
- On-time scheduling and completion of all projects.
- With over 100 years of combined experience, we are experts in Florida's water, sewer & pipeline water infrastructure.
Bay Area Environmental Proudly Services the Following Cities & All of Florida
Indian Rocks Beach
Land O Lakes
New Port Richey
Long Boat Key