CCTV Pipeline Inspections Jacksonville, Florida
CCTV Pipeline Inspection Technology
Bay Area Environmental Services utilizes the world’s most sophisticated CCTV, (Closed Circuit TV) technology available today. Prior to the invention of CCTV technology, the best way to determine if you had issues with pipe was to dig up the pipe and inspect it in person. As you can imagine this would not only be expensive and time consuming but incredibly disruptive as well. Bay Area Environmental Services offers a variety of Mainline Pipeline Data Collection and Inspection Services in Tampa and the surrounding area. Our team of expert technicians can identify even minor issues in sewer lines and repair them without the need for exhuming damaged pipe. Since 1982, Bay Area Environmental Services has been the name you can trust to get the job done right the first time.
The Benefits of CCTV Inspections
While utilizing CCTV inspection technology may uncover a problem in a sewer line or pipeline that requires the pipe be dug up to repair, in many cases this is not necessary. Pipelines can often be repaired without the need to exhume the pipe. The major advantages of CCTV Pipeline Inspection are:
- Cost Savings: Having the ability to send remote robot cameras through pipes VS digging up the pipe is a significant savings
- Accuracy: While a physical examination of pipes may reveal damage that can be seen from the outside, only a thorough examination from the inside of the pipe provides a conclusive and accurate diagnosis of the extent of the problem.
- Time: As they say, time is money. A CCTV inspection takes very little time to conduct, often less than an hour, while exhuming pipe can take days or longer to complete.
- Transparency: Clients receive a copy of the CCTV inspection DVD as well as a complete technical report on our findings. This allows for the prioritization of pipeline maintenance, repair and rehabilitation.
How Bay Area Environmental Performs a CCTV Pipeline Survey
Utilizing sophisticated video camera technology, the technicians at Bay Area Environmental can insert our remote-controlled camera systems in to pipe of all sizes, as well as drainage systems and sewers. Whether the pipe is 2” or up to 84”, we have a solution for your inspection needs. For smaller diameter pipes we utilize a Mini Cam CCTV solution that allows for the inspection of laterals, manholes in easements and off-road locations. Mini Cam CCTV technology allows us to verify the installation of sub-drain systems as well as address issues with commercial and plant process piping systems. The technicians from Bay Area monitor the robot video camera unit from a mobile unit and are trained to detect any structural damage to the pipeline, drain or sewer. This is accomplished with no disruption to your property or the environment. CCTV Pipeline technology will accurately record and determine the condition of the following:
- Internal Condition of Pipeline itself
- Integrity of Service Joints and Service Connections
- Detect Open and Offset Joints
- Locate Cracks, Breaks, Leaks, and the Infiltration of Root Intrusions
Peace of Mind with Scheduled Maintenance
As the saying goes, “out of sight, out of mind”. While your sewer, pipes, and manholes are certainly out of sight, it’s important to stay ahead of potential costly problems and repairs. CCTV technology provides an effective and accurate way to identify and prevent a small problem from becoming a big problem. Whether you think you already have a sewer or pipeline problem or you just want to insure your system stays in great condition, it’s important to schedule regular maintenance reviews using CCTV technology from Bay Area Environmental. And if we do identify a problem, Bay Area Environmental has the expertise to correct and fix the problem. Call Today to schedule your CCTV inspection.
Bay Area Environmental Services is a
Certified Point Repair Installer of New and Existing Pipes for approved FDOT methods
Certificate Number: U-0419-070304921
How Bay Area Environmental Services Exceeds Your Expectations
- Service throughout the entire State of Florida
- Outstanding Customer Service & Quality Workmanship Since 1984
- Utilizing the most up-to-date technologies
- Family operated with the same employees for over 30 years.
- We ensure that every project is safe, efficient and affordable.
- On-time scheduling and completion of all projects.
- With over 100 years of combined experience, we are experts in Florida's water, sewer & pipeline water infrastructure.
Bay Area Environmental Proudly Services the Following Cities & All of Florida
Indian Rocks Beach
Land O Lakes
New Port Richey
Long Boat Key