Cured in Place (CIPP) Spot Repair Pipeline Restoration
Do you need to repair a section of a broken pipe?
If so, cured in place (CIPP) spot repair pipeline restoration is the solution for you. Since 1982, Bay Area Environmental Services Inc has successfully repaired over 3 million feet of pipe in the state of Florida utilizing CIPP. From sewer mains to drain pipelines, our team specializes in providing cost effective solutions to meet your specific needs. Applying state of the art technology and superior products, our techniques ensure a professional, successful result with minimal disruption and digging. At Bay Area Environmental Services, Inc. we strive to successfully complete each job, large or small with speed and precision. If you are looking for the most effective way to fix cracked or broken pipes, contact us today!
What is the Cured in Place (CIPP) Spot Repair Pipeline Restoration Process?
Cured in place spot repair pipeline restoration (CIPP) is a cost effective and easy way to restore short sections of damaged pipes. This trenchless method of repair results in less surface disruption to your property and the environment. The pipe is cleaned and inspected with a mini CCTV remote controlled camera system. One of our licensed technicians views the images, evaluates the integrity and structural condition of the pipe and identifies areas that need repair. The CIPP spot repair process only lines the areas of the pipe that need repairing. A lining is saturated with an epoxy mixture and inserted into the damaged pipeline area. Once in place and inflated to the proper pressure level the liner is cured.
What are the Benefits of CIPP?
- Limited Down Time
- Trenchless Technology – Little to No Excavation
- Increases Flow Efficiency
- Stops Root Intrusion
- Cost Effective Solution
- Stops Infiltration and Exfiltration
- Repairs Small Holes, Cracks, Leaks, Fractures
- Provides a Bridge to Missing Pipe Sections
- Utilizes Existing Pipe
- And More
For over 35 years, Bay Area Environmental Services Inc. has been the contractor of choice throughout the state of Florida providing CIPP to various agencies, organizations, and businesses including:
- Public Sector
- Private Water Utilities
- State Agencies
- Department of Transportation
- And More
Bay Area Environmental Services is a
Certified Point Repair Installer of New and Existing Pipes for approved FDOT methods
Certificate Number: U-0419-070304921
How Bay Area Environmental Services Exceeds Your Expectations
- Service throughout the entire State of Florida
- Outstanding Customer Service & Quality Workmanship Since 1984
- Utilizing the most up-to-date technologies
- Family operated with the same employees for over 30 years.
- We ensure that every project is safe, efficient and affordable.
- On-time scheduling and completion of all projects.
- With over 100 years of combined experience, we are experts in Florida's water, sewer & pipeline water infrastructure.
Bay Area Environmental Proudly Services the Following Cities & All of Florida
Indian Rocks Beach
Land O Lakes
New Port Richey
Long Boat Key