Pipeline Data Collection and Testing
With the complexity of all pipeline systems, it is important to hire an experienced company to perform all of your pipeline data collection and testing services. Since 1984, Bay Area Environmental has been a leader when it comes to utility pipeline services. We offer a full range of pipeline services for public and private water utilities, commercial, industrial, municipal and state agencies and the Department of Transportation (DOT) pipeline projects throughout the entire State of Florida.
Bay Area Environmental offers the following options for Pipeline Data Collection
- CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) Pipeline Inspections – Using our CCTV or sewer camera allows us to view the condition of underground pipelines in order to identify any drainage problems. We perform CCTV inspections from 2″ to 84″ pipelines and our survey allows you the opportunity to see your results on DVD, along with a full technical report.
- Mini Cam CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) Pipeline Inspection – Since all pipes are not created equal, our Mini Cam CCTV allows us to view the internal condition of pipelines with a smaller diameter.
- SSET (Sewer Scanning Evaluation Technology) Digital Imaging – In addition to the frontal image view which the CCTV provides, our Sewer Scanning Evaluation Technology, or SSET allows us to have a 360 degree scanned visual image of the interior of the pipelines.
- Laser Profiling – Laser profiling is used to analyze the alignment, diameter, deflection and capacity of pipelines. It is commonly used by Florida DOT mandate contractors to inspect the installation of new culverts under highways prior to the completion of the project.
- Man Entry Sewer Inspection by CCTV – Man entry sewer inspection by CCTV is used for large diameter pipe inspections or deep man entry inspections.
Bay Area offers the following Pipeline Testing Services
- Pipeline Low Pressure Air Testing – This test conforms to the ASTM standards and can help to identify any defective pipes or joint problems.
- Pipeline Mandrel Testing – Pipeline Mandrel Testing is also known as deflection testing and is used to test flexible sewer pipes for its ovality or out of roundness or deflection as per ASTM specifications. This is critical for the long-term performance of PVC sewer lines which are being used today.
- Pipeline Joint Testing – Performing this test will help to identify if any sewer pipe joints are defective and if these joints can be sealed correctly using an internal pipe joint sealing procedure.
- Pipeline Smoke Testing – Pipeline smoke testing is a cost effective way to identify sources of surface water inflow and infiltration. Inflow is a leading cause of SSO, or Sanitary Sewer Overflow. The immediate results produced from smoke testing can allow you to act quickly , often at a minimal expense to the municipality.
- Pipeline Dye Testing – Dye testing allows you to identify the condition of a home’s waste system. It is one of the most effective ways to locate where ground water might enter sanitary sewer systems, or inflow points.
Bay Area Environmental Services is a
Certified Point Repair Installer of New and Existing Pipes for approved FDOT methods
Certificate Number: U-0419-070304921
How Bay Area Environmental Services Exceeds Your Expectations
- Service throughout the entire State of Florida
- Outstanding Customer Service & Quality Workmanship Since 1984
- Utilizing the most up-to-date technologies
- Family operated with the same employees for over 30 years.
- We ensure that every project is safe, efficient and affordable.
- On-time scheduling and completion of all projects.
- With over 100 years of combined experience, we are experts in Florida's water, sewer & pipeline water infrastructure.
Bay Area Environmental Proudly Services the Following Cities & All of Florida
Indian Rocks Beach
Land O Lakes
New Port Richey
Long Boat Key