(SSET) Pipeline Inspection – Digital Imaging
SSET Pipeline Inspection Technology
In addition to CCTV, (Closed Circuit TV) technologies, Bay Area Environmental Services also utilizes SSET technology to provide a side scanning 360-degree pipeline inspection capability. This allows for an unfolded, (flat) image of the inside of a pipeline and is one of the most effective tools in trenchless pipeline inspection. While providing a frontal view like CCTV technology, SSET technologies produce a digital report of the sewer pipe that can identify vertical deflection in pipes. Utilizing gyroscope technology, a full HD camera, as well as a Thermal camera and onboard LED lighting system, this technology can detect cracks that would otherwise be invisible to inspection. With its rotatable head, the drone can see above and below its position providing data that would otherwise be unattainable. SSET is just another technology Bay Area Environmental uses to analyze and report with confidence the condition of your pipeline. Bay Area Environmental Services offers a variety of Mainline Pipeline Data Collection and Inspection Services in Tampa and the surrounding area. Our team of expert technicians can identify even minor issues in sewer lines and repair them without the need for exhuming damaged pipe. For expert (SSET) pipeline inspection with digital imaging call or contact Bay Area Environmental Services. Since 1982, the name you can trust to get the job done right the first time. Call today.
The Benefits of SSET Inspections
While utilizing SSET inspection technology may uncover a problem in a sewer line or pipeline that requires the pipe be dup up to repair, in many cases this is not necessary. Pipelines can often be repaired without the need to exhume the pipe. The major advantages of SSET Pipeline Inspection are:
- Cost Savings – Having the ability to send remote robot cameras through pipes VS digging up the pipe is a significant savings
- Accuracy – While a physical examination of pipes may reveal damage that can be seen from the outside, only a thorough examination from the inside of the pipe provides a conclusive and accurate diagnosis of the extent of the problem. SSET technology provides high resolution images as well as documentation of the pipe inspected from 3 angles, side, horizontal and vertical. This provides a 3-dimensional effect for detailed pipeline analysis
- Time – As they say, time is money. A SSET inspection takes very little time to conduct, often less than an hour, while exhuming pipe can take days or longer to complete.
- Transparency – Clients receive a copy of the SSET inspection as well as a complete technical report on our findings. This allows for the prioritization of pipeline maintenance, repair and rehabilitation. Data is collected and reported on the following:
- Internal Condition of Pipeline itself
- Integrity of Service Joints and Service Connections
- Detect Open and Offset Joints
- Locate Cracks, Breaks, Leaks, and the Infiltration of Root Intrusions
Peace of Mind with Scheduled Maintenance
As the saying goes, “out of sight, out of mind”. While your sewer, pipes, and manholes are certainly out of sight, it’s important to stay ahead of potential costly problems and repairs. SSET technology provides an effective and accurate way to identify and prevent a small problem from becoming a big problem. Whether you think you already have a sewer or pipeline problem, or you just want to insure your system stays in great condition, it’s important to schedule regular maintenance reviews using technology from Bay Area Environmental. And if we do identify a problem, Bay Area Environmental has the expertise to correct and fix the problem. Call Today to schedule your SSET inspection.
Bay Area Environmental Services is a
Certified Point Repair Installer of New and Existing Pipes for approved FDOT methods
Certificate Number: U-0419-070304921
How Bay Area Environmental Services Exceeds Your Expectations
- Service throughout the entire State of Florida
- Outstanding Customer Service & Quality Workmanship Since 1984
- Utilizing the most up-to-date technologies
- Family operated with the same employees for over 30 years.
- We ensure that every project is safe, efficient and affordable.
- On-time scheduling and completion of all projects.
- With over 100 years of combined experience, we are experts in Florida's water, sewer & pipeline water infrastructure.
Bay Area Environmental Proudly Services the Following Cities & All of Florida
Indian Rocks Beach
Land O Lakes
New Port Richey
Long Boat Key