Slip Lining Pipeline Restoration Services Tampa, Florida
Are you looking for a cost-effective trenchless way to repair your pipes?
If you are searching for a simple, cost-effective trenchless way to repair your water, sewer and storm sewer pipes, contact Bay Area Environmental Services Inc. With over 35 years of in field experience we have successfully completed thousands of slip lining pipeline restoration projects throughout Florida. From sewer mains and industrial pipelines to potable water and wastewater collection systems, our team specializes in providing cost effective solutions to meet your specific needs. Applying state of the art technology and superior products, our techniques ensure a professional, successful result with minimal disruption and digging. At Bay Area Environmental Services, Inc. we strive to successfully complete each job, large or small with speed and precision.
What is Slip Lining?
Slip Lining is a trenchless technique used to repair or restore existing sewer, water and storm sewer pipelines. Slip Lining is one of the oldest methods of trenchless repair but remains one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to rehabilitate pipes. Slip lining involves pulling or pushing a new smaller pipe through an existing pipe, grouting the space between the two pipes and sealing the ends. Flow capacity is typically reduced, as a smaller pipe is replacing a larger pipe. With slip lining, there is no need to burst the existing pipe. A new pipe is created inside the old pipe without a complete excavation. PVC and HDPE pipes are typically utilized for slip lining due to their resistance to chemicals, heat and oxidation. A smooth and round host pipe is needed for the slip lining process.
What is the Slip Lining Process?
Each slip lining solution is designed to meet your specific needs. The process involves:
- Cleaning the Pipe – Obstructions and debris are removed from the host pipe.
- Insertion of the New Pipe – The new pipe is either pushed or pulled through the host pipe.
- Sealing the Gap – The void created after the new pipe is in place is sealed with a watertight grout.
What are the Benefits of Slip Lining?
- Slip lining provides structural support to the deficient pipe.
- Slip lining is a cost-effective method of pipe rehabilitation. Additionally, it reduces the costs of ongoing maintenance and pumping.
- Slip lining does not require extensive excavation, resulting in less surface disruption to the nearby environment.
- Slip lining improves the flow of both water and sewer lines.
- Slip lining eliminates the risk of future corrosion and leakage.
Contact Bay Area Environmental Services, Inc. today for a free estimate.
Bay Area Environmental Services is a
Certified Point Repair Installer of New and Existing Pipes for approved FDOT methods
Certificate Number: U-0419-070304921
How Bay Area Environmental Services Exceeds Your Expectations
- Service throughout the entire State of Florida
- Outstanding Customer Service & Quality Workmanship Since 1984
- Utilizing the most up-to-date technologies
- Family operated with the same employees for over 30 years.
- We ensure that every project is safe, efficient and affordable.
- On-time scheduling and completion of all projects.
- With over 100 years of combined experience, we are experts in Florida's water, sewer & pipeline water infrastructure.
Bay Area Environmental Proudly Services the Following Cities & All of Florida
Indian Rocks Beach
Land O Lakes
New Port Richey
Long Boat Key